We recommend seeing our guide to order changes for full details about making changes to your orders.
If your order has not been billed:
- Use My Account to find your order, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
If your order has been billed:
- Whether or not your payment is successful, your handling method is locked the first time we attempt to charge your payment source. This means that handling method changes are not possible.
- If your order is a Private Warehouse order, you will still be able to ship your items right away once payment clears. Just use your My Account's Private Warehouse to make the arrangements.
- If your order is a Ship Now order, you will need to place a new order for the item with Private Warehouse selected at checkout and ensure that your first order's payment does not clear. Then, contact us to have your Ship Now order cancelled.
If payment has cleared on your order:
- Unfortunately, handling methods cannot be changed once your order is paid.