Orders are shipped from HobbyLink Japan when:
- You select Ship Now during checkout and your order has in-stock merchandise.
- You request a shipment of items from your Private Warehouse.
- More than 60 days pass from the time an item was paid for and entered your Private Warehouse.
- Preordered or backordered items come into stock, and you selected Ship Now when you placed the order.
When you choose Private Warehouse during checkout, those items will be charged and moved to your Private Warehouse. You can then combine or split orders as you please and have them shipped at your discretion. You will be charged for the shipping at that time. As stated above, items will automatically be shipped if they are left in your Private Warehouse for over two months (you will be notified by email prior to any such shipments). You can use My Account to track the status of your orders with us, and make a decision at any time about whether you want to request a shipment from your Private Warehouse.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions, comments or concerns about shipping costs or procedures.
- Shipping methods cannot be changed once an order has been paid for and entered shipping processing. They can be changed before shipping from your Private Warehouse, however.
- Shipping methods apply on a per-order basis. You may select a different shipping method for different orders.
- Please understand that there may be limits to the size of packages that can be shipped. These limits may be set by your country's post office, or it may be physically impossible to ship many large items in one box. In such cases, your order may have to be shipped in more than one box; we reserve the right to do so if necessary, and apologize for any inconvenience.
- Shipping calculations may not be available for extremely oversized items, and will not show on the site. In such cases, please write to us. We will calculate the shipping costs for these special items and arrange for shipment. Please note that these items can only be shipped by themselves; other items cannot be added.
- The shipping address cannot be changed on a shipment that has already been shipped for SAL and EMS shipments. For FedEx shipments, we can contact FedEx and request an address change for packages already en route, but FedEx will charge us 1,200 yen. So, for FedEx only, you can change the address of an already shipped package, but it will cost you 1,200 yen to do so.
- We will attempt to combine separately-placed Ship Now orders if they are placed within a few hours of each other, or were ordered at different times (maybe even months apart) but happen to come into stock at the same time. Orders will not be combined if placed with different shipping methods.
- If you absolutely do not want your orders to be combined, please select Private Warehouse to be able to control the contents of your shipments.