If you think you should have received an e-mail from us that you haven't received, please take the following steps to make sure you're able to receive e-mail from us:
- Double-check the e-mail address associated with your HLJ.com account, in case your e-mails are being sent to another address.
- Check your spam folder for any missing e-mails.
- Check your spam and filter settings, and make sure to "whitelist" (allow e-mails from) addresses @hlj.com.
- Make sure there is space in your inbox to receive incoming messages.
- If you use a mail client, make sure that there is space in your inbox on your mail server -- not just in your client inbox -- to receive incoming messages.
- Check with your e-mail provider or Internet Service Provider to make sure our e-mails can get through to you.
- If problems persist after all of these steps have been taken, you may want to consider using a different e-mail provider for your account on hlj.com.
If you did not receive an urgent e-mail that was sent, please contact customer support as soon as possible for a copy.