We're pleased to announce the official opening of our sponsorship program!
HobbyLink Japan's sponsorship program exists to provide qualified individuals or organizations with sample products from our inventory for reviews and event prizes.
We've always worked on and off with various reviewers and events around the world. For the first time, we've made our requirements available online so that reviewers and event coordinators can more easily understand what we're looking for in applicants. Along with information about our sponsorship program, we've created a quick & easy form to apply for consideration.
Our sponsorship program is currently accepting applications for:
- YouTube reviews
- Website or blog reviews
- Offline event prize donations
If you're an established online reviewer or work for an existing event, and meet the qualifications outlined on the application page, we'd love to hear from you!
However, please do not use this form to submit any of the following:
- Spam or solicitations
- Any form of advertising solicitation
- Affiliate program requests
- Event appearances/booth registration
- Influencer program requests
- Cash sponsorship requests
- Wholesale program applications
- Customer or business inquires or orders
- Applications for any channels, websites, or events which do not meet the requirements described on the application page
- ...or any other request that is not outlined on the application page
Though we typically do not provide sample products to reviewers who are based on a social network with no personal website, blog, or channel, exceptions can be made for outstanding creators on Tumblr or Facebook only. We are not able to provide samples to Twitter-only or Instagram-only reviewers.
After applying, we'll get in touch whether or not you're approved for the program. Those who qualify will receive additional information at that time.
You can find the full details of our sponsorship program and the application form here:
Thank you for your interest in working with us!